Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Always on my mind...

My best friend is leaving on his mission for our church tomorrow...I just had to say goodbye to him for two years...I know, pretty rough, huh? I'm hoping it's just gonna fly by now...all we can do is write each other letters - which makes me that much more proud of him for being willing to do this. What a great guy :]]

The problem that I'm realizing is that I have SO many things that remind me of him. Which I guess to some people that doesn't really seem like a PROBLEM...but in this case, I don't know whether or not to hold on to them, or to ignore them?

Feel free to check out his blog: http://elderjmolinaro.blogspot.com/
He's gonna have some great stuff on there. Guaranteed. Already does, actually. Take a peek :]



Also, Sunshine still has not returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment