Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gone Hunting

That's right. I'm currently hunting. Not necessarily for animals or anything of that sort - just jobs.

So job hunting. Gotta earn some cash for tuition in the Fall. What a hassle. I don't even know what I should do. I've done hostessing jobs the past two summers. I'm really good at it. I could easily do that again...but it was always unstable when it came to hours and pay; I wanted to try and avoid the food industry this time around, but I'm beginning to realize that might be impossible. My second choice would be a nanny job. I've heard lots of my friends say that that is what they will be doing all summer to earn money. It's stable. Same hours every week - sounds smart. If you know of anyone in the Austin area looking for a nanny for the summer, let me know :] I'm in.

I babysat some cute kids today. The oldest one, Hannah, who is 4, is probably one of the smartest little girls I've ever met. I love how blunt and honest little kids are. They just tell you exactly what's on their minds. It's amusing. You never know what's going to come out of their mouths next :] I can't wait to have kids. Haha. I know I probably shouldn't be thinking about that just yet, but it's the truth. I want to be a mom so bad.

My friend Jordan gave me a good scripture to read today after a conversation we had about Justin leaving last night...it's Isaiah 41:10.


I found these words comforting :] Especially at this time - I feel like Heavenly Father is truly the only one I can go to and just spill all that I'm feeling inside me right now; I love how I feel like He's there listening and caring about what I'm saying, too. He's the best :] Thank you to all of you who have expressed your words of comfort with Justin leaving. It helps knowing there are friends out there who really care and understand what I'm going through :] So thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment