Friday, May 28, 2010

The Start Of Something New

Started my new job today. Went well. Their house is huge. And absolutely gorgeous. Haha. The German Au Pair they have living with them was very helpful - especially when the little girl decided to try and trick me and try and tell me all the wrong answers to the questions I was asking her. :| Lesson learned: don't trust the children...? Great...

Also. Started P90X this week. Super intense. Almost deadly. But I'm not going to quit. I'm gonna get FIT and look smokin hot ;D Ohhh yeah. Haha. I mean, I don't want to be grossly muscular at all; but I wanna be in shape and have a nice bod. You know?

Anyways. This is the start to my new summer routine. P90X in the morning. Makin money watching deceitful children in the afternoon/night time. Sounds good to me :]

Wish me luck.


Sunshine should be here in less than a week. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment