Monday, August 16, 2010

Four four four four four!

FOUR DAYS LEFT IN ASPEN!!!

I am SO ready to be home back in Texas! Even though I'll only have like, less than a week to spend there with my family...I'm in desperate need of it. It is so hard to live with a family that is not your own.

As for my farewell to Aspen...before I leave I must take the gondola up to the top of the mountain:] It's on me and Kristina's to-do list, so hopefully if it doesn't rain the rest of this week, we can spend one of these final afternoons up at the top of the mountain:]
I've definitely done my fair share of shopping...I've stocked up on what I'll be needing for my upcoming winter in Utah:] (thanks to all the AWESOME sales that they have here on winter clothes:])

My time here is coming to an end and I could not be more ready :] Goodbye Colorado...Helloooo Texas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment