Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This New Life

You know you're all grown up when you're living in your own apartment...haha. I LOVE it. I could quite possibly have THE most incredible roommates you could ever ask for.
This place looks SO good - it's like a real home in here:] Smells nice with pictures on the walls and plants in the corners and everything. 


My loves :] Kaitlin, Ashley, Jessica, and me!

We went to the BYU football game this last weekend - besides the sweltering heat of the sun? we all had a pretty good time! Ha. 

We've made some awesome friends in the ward, too. It's weird not having our normal group to hang out with all the time like freshman year. I can't wait till it gets to that point again...where we always have those select few that we know we can hang out with whenever we want :] These kids might make the cut here in the near future... :] Ha.


Aren't we cute? :] Haha.

I'm excited for this semester! I'm already having so much fun with these kids - I can't wait to see what this semester has in store for us :] :]




No comments:

Post a Comment