Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We Cannot Understand All Things...

I've never had a family member or someone close to me pass away...until today. Rod Dial was like my second father. To me, he was "Pops"...I don't think I'm ever going to understand why he was taken at this time. Pops was one of those people you were expecting to be around forever...this wasn't supposed to happen...
I'm so lucky to have the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. This is not the end. We will all see him again someday...I just cannot imagine what the Dial's are going through right now. My prayers will be with them - please do the same. Those kids are going to need it. Pops was a best friend to everyone...he will forever be in our hearts :]


I love you. You will be missed...


Perfectly said about the perfect man: http://cmkynaston.blogspot.com/2010/09/rod-dial-i-knew_16.html - read this to know more about him and the incredible life he lived.
I miss you, Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment