Thursday, November 11, 2010

As Fall Turns to Winter...

The leaves turn brown and the air gets colder...

This Fall has been so beautiful up here in Provo - but it's sadly coming to an end. Monday was the beginning of the dreaded winter that last for months here in the north. It is currently 40 degrees outside my apartment and there are no signs of the weather getting any warmer for at least another 4 months. Awesome. What a great thing to add to this awful Midterms week we're all experiencing for the second time this semester. I feel like these tests never end!

As for my life outside of BYU? Let's see...

I saw Elder Stephen Smith off! What a hunk ;)

BYU Football is officially over...well...there aren't any more home games...

I've done some modeling with Kaitlin...

I hang out with the Noblemen...Sir Nate, Sir Jeffrey, Sir Thomas, and Sir Tyler.

I was an old lady for Halloween with Jessica :)


And some modeling with Ethan Watts.

It's been fun! But now it's freezing and we're all having to stay inside and keep warm :[ You know what that means...settling down...during the winter season...uh oh ;]


1 comment:

  1. I think your view of winter in Utah is too optimistic. 4 months? Winter started on Monday? Hm. I would consider the start of Winter in Utah to be roughly October 31st (that's usually when the first snow comes), and the end of Winter to be about April 15th. Sometimes May 1st. Sometimes even May 15th. Utah is like that. I love the fact that I'm still wearing shorts and a t-shirt here in Texas. :-)

    ReplyDelete