Thursday, April 7, 2011

5th Floor Madness

Here at Brigham Young University...you find your most studious of students and your most social of the socialites all congregating to the same place late at night during the week - the Harold B. Lee Library. Now while there are over four floors here in the HBLL, there are the popular spots for people to go. My favorite is the south side of the fifth floor. Why, you ask? Well - not only can you still get cell service up here, but only the really attractive people come up here. Sure, I may be shallow...but hey, who would say no to staring at an attractive man while attempting to study? NOT ME. ;)
Hence the reason I still have not finished my essay due tomorrow morning. Holy HOTTIE sitting a few tables away from me up here! Stop getting up and filling up your water bottle every half hour! You're freaking distracting me - that water is gonna make you pee soon, too - which means trips to the bathroom - which means you must pass me again...ok now that I think about it, I'm completely fine with it - the HBLL is open till 2am, so I have plenty of time to get this silly essay done. You keep walking by, mysterious athletic male in a red baseball hat...you do your thing...I hope your bladder is the size of a peanut. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just go flirt with and ask him out. Seriously. Have fun with it. If it doesn't work out or it becomes a completely embarrasing moment, oh well, you'll never see him again. If you have success, then good for you :)

    ReplyDelete