Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blessed

I got a job. I'm doing PR/Marketing for this little company here in Provo called Big Brainz :) They made this awesome math fact fluency software for little kids...and basically my job is to get it into all the school districts in TX/AZ/NM and then to keep them all happy with how it's running.

I moved into a new house with 7 girls I don't know, and I have yet to sleep in my own bed. I've spent these first couple weeks of school sleeping on my old roommate's couch around the corner. I go to my own room every day to get my clothes and school supplies, and then spend the remainder of the day up on campus or with my best friends at their humble abode :) My roommates probably hate me for it, but I've never been comfortable living with people I don't know. I'm getting really tempted to just move in here once Jessica gets married in December.

A few weeks from now, I'll be going up to NYC for AdWeek! I'll have to miss a week of school the first week in October - we'll see how that'll fly with my professors, but truthfully speaking, who really cares?? I'll be in New York City for an entire week meeting these huge execs for these massive ad agencies from all over the nation. How sweet is that?? I'm so incredibly blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment