Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ASPEN

So here I am in beautiful Aspen, CO! I forget how absolutely gorgeous it is here in Colorado :] I would not mind  one bit living here with a family. The weather is perfect - even here in the summer. I wake up and go running in 50 degree weather; during the day it doesn't seem to get above 85 degrees, and at night I'll take the little puppy out for a walk in a breezy 55 degrees :] I love love love it. I'm looking forward to enjoying my time here these next few weeks!
My patience is definitely being tested with the kids - but I'm hoping it will get better once I get used to the new schedule we have here. Ha.

In the mornings, I wake up and go for a nice run, then after a nice long shower, the family goes to breakfast at a local cafe/bakery down the street :] It's so cute. The rest of the day is spent at the playground, around the little town of Aspen, or playing around the house. We walk everrrrywhere here since the house is so close to downtown, and downtown, everything is so close together, so there's no point in driving anywhere. Ha. We have so much fun and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us to do here!

I'll keep you updated on all our fun adventures :]

No comments:

Post a Comment