Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trevor Hall


I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys I went to go see Trevor Hall last week!! It was my second time seeing him...and it's definitely not going to be my last. 
A lot of you probably don't even know who he is - and that is where you are at fault. Get on youtube.com right this second and get listening to his music! 
The thing I love about him, is that he is absolutely incredible live. His lyrics are so so deep, and he's like super down to earth and just goes into detail about what his songs mean; how they can relate to us all. I don't even know how to describe his 'genre'; I feel like he's almost his own style. haha. He's phenomenal. We had such a great time seeing him again :)

Aimee and I ecstatic to see Trevor!!!




Watch this video. Seriously. You won't be disappointed.
THIS IS WHY I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment