Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cinderella's Online Dating Testimonial


I met Kaitlin online roughly 3.6 years ago. After much stalking and a few Skype dates, we decided to move in together. Praise Jesus for social media!!! If I'm 28 and single, feel free to find me on match.com, because I swear it'll work.

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. Having a best friend like Kaitlin has been one of the most incredible blessings of my life. I learn so much from her and she probably doesn't even realize it. I'm so grateful to her and the amazing example she is to me :) 

Kaitlin has wanted to serve a mission for our church for as long as I've known her. Every time she would bear her testimony or teach a lesson or have a gospel discussion with someone else or with me, I could just feel so strongly what an amazing impact she would make on so many people throughout her life. Everyone that comes into contact with her is touched by her sweet spirit.  


My best friend received her mission call last night. She's going to Rome, Italy for 18 months come February 2013. We could not be more excited for her!! It's so amazing to see how the Lord has worked in her life these last few years that I've known her. She has continuously been guided by His hand and it makes her story that much more miraculous. Even something that seemed small at the time, like switching from Spanish to Italian last year, has impacted her future in such a huge way.


She cannot wait to teach the Italian people! SERIOUSLY such a dream come true for her :) God is so good.


Stay tuned for some big announcements ahead! It's an exciting time for all of us!




No comments:

Post a Comment