Tuesday, November 20, 2012

thx

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,
 and creates a vision for tomorrow." -- Melody Beattie

this week is a week of gratitude. it's a time that we look back at our past and come to realize how we've  made it so far. it's a time to ponder on the right now - this moment. it's a time to dedicate to the forming of our futures - to our dreams and adventures ahead. let's take this week to re-evaluate. to renew, to readjust, to reconfirm, to replay, to redefine, to refuel...


I'M  G R A T E F U L  FOR . . .

my perfectly imperfect family


the innocence of childhood

the English language and people with an extensive vocabulary

cat pictures

i m a g i n a t i o n  and simple daydreams

utah sunsets

for friends who tell it like it is -
and who have taught me to expect nothing of anyone

the s k y. but mostly the stars

my mom's homemade pies

fresh flowers

the ability to conquer my fears

scented memories and tainted lyrics

the therapeutic nature of tears

missionaries

the smell outside after rain

baggy t-shirts

books i can never put down once i start

chamomile tea 

cuddly boys

celebrity doppelgangers and people who share my name
(or both at the same time)

thunderstorms

people who make me express my feelings

professors who understand the importance of the  b i g  picture
instead of just the little details

nice notes

the beauty found in symmetry

long drives in the middle of nowhere

painting

wool socks

Keep & Tennyson - for helping me grow up
[and still feel young all at the same time]

the feeling of independence

a mom who forced me to take piano lessons

brussel sprouts

a dad who taught me how to brush my  t e e t h

the art of the written word and my love for pen on paper

people with PASSION

postal tracking

>>>james franco<<< 

No comments:

Post a Comment