Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi my name is Zoe and I officially love Aspen, Colorado.




I love the shopping.
I love the weather.
I love the views.
I love the town.
I love the houses.
I love the afternoon rains.
I love the parks.
I love the trails.
I love the rec center.
I love the stars.
I love the mountains.
I love the runs.
I love the thunderstorms.
I love the people-watching.
I love the flowers.
I love the dogs.
I love the food.
I love it.


I saw my old ASL teacher/basketball coach at the park today around the corner from where we live:] Haha. SMALL WORLD! It was awesome!

I can't believe I only have 10 days left here...crazy how fast time flies when you're having a good time and staying super busy...love love love it.

I miss being around people my age. Luckily, the family's 2nd Au Pair that they ever had, Kristina, is here visiting until I leave. She is AWESOME. I love love her. We have so much fun. Ha. She's my new shopping buddy:] The very best.

I can't wait to get back up to Provo! I have the very best roommates ever - the greatest classes and great schedule...it's going to be an incredible semester. I can just feel it:] Haha. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment