Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Decisions

So I've decided that I really don't like people who don't think I'm funny.
You're not my true friend if you don't know that I have a real sense of humor - and that I'm capable of cracking witty jokes like nobody's business :) Really though. It's an art.

Also, I've decided to get bangs. Why? Because right now, I'm at a point in my life where I'm seeking change - also, because I'm slightly obsessed with my supposed doppelganger (Zooey Deschanel)...and I'm just trying to look more like her. REGARDLESS of the reason - it's happening; so don't be alarmed the next time you see me and I look like a completely different person - because bangs really do that to people. Honestly. So get ready...


I'm gonna look like this. I'm determined to.

No comments:

Post a Comment