Sunday, July 24, 2011

I've gotten quite a bit of feedback/responses on my last post - I know I was being kind of over-dramatic about this whole thing...forgive me. I was just venting. I  know that there are actually way decent guys here in the Beehive State :) I'm doing my best to find them.

So for some updates - the Twilight Concert Series is going on right now in Salt Lake! Every Thursday night, there's a free concert up in Pioneer Park, and the bands this year are killer! Explosions In the SkyThe DecemberistsBright EyesEdward Sharpe and the Magnetic ZerosGhostland Observatory, and Lupe Fiasco are the big ones :) SO GOOD!! Also, I was lucky enough to go see FLEET FOXES the other night with my friend Erik. Holy heck. Such an incredible show - right up there with Mumford and Sons. If you haven't listened to them, get on it. They're great.
I'm still finishing up my summer classes right now. Only a few more weeks! If anyone knows of any cool jobs up for hire this summer - let me know. I'm in desperate need of one.





No comments:

Post a Comment