Aretha Franklin said it best.
I had a really interesting day yesterday. I met a ton of new people. None of whom I'm really looking forward to seeing ever again in my life. Funny how it works that way, huh?
Due to my adventures of yesterday, I've come to these conclusions:
- I'm terrified of getting married.
- Brovos are my least favorite people on the planet right now.
- A Sammy's pie shake can make any day right.
- Men are disgusting creatures that talk about the most vile things in each others' presence.
- I cannot go to Belmont after 2am
- The Mt. Timpanogos Temple is the perfect place to go at 4:30am when you can't sleep and need a good cry.
I know I'm overgeneralizing the guys here in Provo right now, but after last night, I've lost so much respect for some people. I was shocked to see how little respect is shown towards women here...in a place where marriage is preached so heavily to us college students, it just sucks seeing that these are the kind of guys that we're having to choose from.