Friday, August 3, 2012

Life Lately, According to My Feet










Too bad you still have no idea what my life has been like lately. Ha. You're only looking at one part of it. 

I think maybe this happens more often than we may realize - whether it's people we meet/know or food we eat, maybe entire cultures at large...we focus on one part of it and place our judgement based on that one part, instead of choosing to experience all of it before putting a label on it or casting our final opinions towards it. Maybe a little unfair? According to my pictures, it looks like I've been spending a lot of time outside, or pent up in nice hotel rooms. Well let me be the one to tell you that that is definitely NOT the case :) 

My internship here in Chicago has been one of the most challenging/stressful/incredible experiences I have ever had. I have learned more than I could have ever imagined. I have one week left, and I still feel like I just got here. I can't believe it's almost over. My overtime hours are really taking a toll on me. Haha. In reality, most of the time I look like this:





Good thing I get to spend two weeks on the beaches of beautiful California with my best friends in 12 days. Yaaaaaaay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment