Thursday, May 16, 2013

What's Love Got To Do With It

Guys I'm engaged.

It's been almost a week and I still don't think it's really hit me yet. The fact that I'm getting married in just over 70 days...

Yeah still hasn't sinked in. Haha.


But let me just tell you these few things:

1. i feel like the absolute luckiest person in the entire world.

2. the two days I was without my ring while it was getting re-sized were the longest days of my entire life.

3. wedding planning is not fun. apparently you have to have lots and lots of money to do it the way you always dreamed.

4. i can't decide if i'm excited or dreading having to correct people on not only my first name, but now my last name, as well. i will now be known as "zo bleek".
      in case you didn't already know- Nathan's last name is pronounced BLAKE. it's confusing, i know- just remember      that Bleak rhymes with steak. 


So I've moved home to Austin for the summer, which sucks now, because I'm engaged and my fiance is still living in Utah. But it's funny, because compared to the last time we had to do long distance in December/January, I was the most unhappy person you may have ever beheld. But then today, my little sister said "You've been unnaturally nice since you got engaged." I don't really know what that means, but I liked it. Cause I should be really angry and upset being away from Nate, but for some reason I'm completely content and still incandescently happy without him physically by my side at all times. I guess there's a certain confidence that erupts inside someone once they know that someone wants to commit to them for the rest of eternity :) I love him for that.






No comments:

Post a Comment